Welcome to our Resources page. Here you’ll fine documents to download, video clips to watch and webpages to explore. Scroll down to find the topics of interest.
If you’d like to learn more, please call +44 (0)20 8674 5587 or email email@example.com.
Coaching and Mentoring
Communication & Relationships
Learning and development
Learning and Development
- If you’re in the learning and development business, or if you work with children, I think you’ll like this TED Talk by Sir Ken Robinson. I find it incredibly inspiring. If you haven’t already seen it, click below.
Professor Ken Robinson
Books by Sir Ken
- Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative. Publisher: Capstone (April 2001)
- Finding Your Element. Publisher: Penguin (May 2013)
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything. Publisher: Penguin (Feb 2009)
Techniques for relaxation
One way to bring more Flow moments into your life is to identify strengths and then find ways of utilizing then further. You can identify your ‘character strengths’ using the FREE Values in Action (VIA) Survey. To complete the survey straight away go to: http://thrivetraining.pro.viasurvey.org
Further Reading on resilience
- Kabat-Zinn, J. (1990). Full Catastrophe Living. London: Piatkus Books.
- Lyubomirsky, S. (2007). The How of Happiness. London: Sphere.
- Seligman, M. (2003). Authentic Happiness. London: Nicholas Brealey Publishing.
- Seligman, M. (2011). Flourish: A New Understand of Happiness and Wellbeing and How to Achieve Them. London: Nicholas Brealey Publishing.
- Wilson, R and Branch R. (2006). Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Dummies. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.